I Don't Care if it's Real Dept.


Sure, it's Wednesday and I should undoubtedly be hard at work. That's how I do.... So I'm gonna justify this posting by saying that blogging is work, and that everybody should take a look at the world's smallest bodybuilder.


His name is Aditya Dev, but the ladies call him Romeo, at least according to London's Daily Mail.

Does anybody else besides me love this kid? Your boy's 2-foot-9, weighs like 19 pounds (!) and blasts his guns with 3.3-pound (1.5 kg) dumbells. And he's all attitude.

"My size has never stopped me," he said. "I train with dumbbells and do aerobics and dance. People are always pleased to see me. I have been invited on TV shows and dance on stage."

We should all learn a little something from ol' Romeo -- you play the hand you got. Proud of this kid. I would, however, like to see him dance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is he ok???