SHOW CANCELLED - Travis Tritt, Charlie Daniels Band headline Jomeokee Volunteer Jam in June

"Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances, the Volunteer Jam at Jomeokee scheduled for Saturday, June 21st has been cancelled. Full refunds will be given to ALL ticket buyers. Please contact us at voljamjomeokee@gmail.com to receive refund instructions. All parties regret the cancellation and hope to return in the near future."

This is directly from band managment. 


TRAVIS TRITT                             CHARLIE DANIELS


The New Q104.1 Proudly Presents 
The Jomeokee Volunteer Jam
Featuring Travis Tritt and The Charlie Daniels Band
Jomeokee Music Park, Pinnacle NC


"Jomeokee Music Park and The New Q 104.1 are proud to announce and present The Volunteer Jam at Jomeokee on June 21, 2104 featuring Travis Tritt and The Charlie Daniels Band, plus other artists TBA.  Tickets go on sale Thursday March 6th at 10 AM. For more info on ticket prices, types and show times, go to our website at www.jomeokee.net 

Marietta, Georgia native, Travis Tritt is dubbed one of “The Class of ‘89,” which included Country music superstars Garth Brooks, Clint Black and Alan Jackson; all whom dominated the charts in the early 90s. His 1990 debut Country Club and its succession of hits put him in the vanguard of the genre's early '90s boom. At the same time, Tritt’s conspicuous lack of a cowboy hat and musical aggressiveness set him apart. The next eight albums and string of hit singles led him to amass more than 25 million in career album sales, two Grammys, three CMA Awards and a devoted fan base that filled venues coast-to-coast. 
Through it all, music is still what gives him joy. "I turned 50 years old this year, strictly going off the date my mother told me that I was born," Tritt laughs. "I need to go back and check my birth certificate, because I don’t feel that old. In my head, I still feel like I’m 28-years-old. I have the same energy, the same amount of love for live performance and for working in the studio that I had when I was first getting started. 2014 marks the 25th anniversary of Tritt’s music career, which is already proving to be busy with a heavy tour schedule.
"The odd thing is, and I can’t explain this, but I think I’m singing better than I did in my 20s and 30s. I know it’s not supposed to be that way, but there’s just a control that comes with maturity. Plus, I’ve got a higher range now than I had when I was in my early 30s. And since we started doing the acoustic shows, people come up to me commenting on my singing or, more often, my guitar playing.  At 50, to still have a career and be able to surprise people with music – I'm humbled and very thankful. It's a God given gift." Which is another way of saying that for Travis Tritt, it's nothing but clear skies, open windows and dry pavement ahead.

From his Dove Award winning gospel albums to his genre-defining Southern rock anthems and his CMA Award-winning country hits, few artists have left a more indelible mark on America’s musical landscape than Charlie Daniels.  An outspoken patriot, beloved mentor to young artists and still a road warrior at age 76, Charlie has parlayed his passion for music into a multi-platinum career and a platform to support the military, underprivileged children and others in need.
Raised among the longleaf pines of North Carolina, Charlie began his career playing bluegrass music with the Misty Mountain Boys.  After moving to Nashville in 1967, he began making a name for himself as a songwriter, session musician and producer.  Elvis Presley recorded a tune Charlie co-wrote titled “It Hurts Me,” which was released on the flip side of “Kissin’ Cousins.”  
Humbling to think that even the greatest musical legends have their own personal icons – as proven with the much anticipated new release by The Charlie Daniels Band— Off The Grid—Doin’ It Dylan.  His first new album project release since 2007, will be released April 1, 2014.  Off The Grid is Dylan the Daniels way and the result is sheer musical genius and yet another example of the seemingly endless reservoirs of musical creativity Daniels can effortlessly draw upon.  The “playing the legend forward” beauty and respect in his tribute to Bob Dylan doesn’t go unnoticed in the tracks.
Little could Charlie Daniels have imagined in the late ‘60’s as a young studio musician answering a call from producer Bob Johnston to add his creativity on guitar to three of Dylan’s Nashville produced projects (Nashville Skyline, Self Portrait, and New Morning,) that he was on the first steps of the journey to his own destination as a musical icon.
His own unique voice as an artist emerged as Charlie recorded his self-titled solo album in 1970 for Capitol Records.  Two years later he formed the Charlie Daniels Band and the group scored its first hit with the top ten “Uneasy Rider.”  Since then the CDB has populated radio with such memorable hits as “Long Haired Country Boy,” “The South’s Gonna Do It Again,” “In America,” “The Legend of Wooley Swamp” and of course, his signature song, “The Devil Went Down to Georgia,” which won a Grammy for Best Country Vocal Performance by a Duo or Group in 1979 as well as single of the year at the Country Music Association Awards. “I love what I do,” says Charlie of his 50-plus years in the music business.  “I look forward to entertaining people.  When show time gets here, I’m ready to go, ready to go play for them.  It’s a labor of love.  I just thank God I make a living at what I enjoy doing.”

Parking Lot and Show Times 
Show Date: June 21, 2014
Super VIP Parking Lot Open: 11 AM
Super VIP Lunch: Noon
VIP/GA Parking Lots Open: Noon
VIP Venue Doors Open: 12:30 PM
GA Venue Doors Open: 1 PM
Show Time: 1:30 PM
Venue/Parking Lots Close: 7 PM
Ticketing Info
Parking Fee: $5/Vehicle
Advance General Admission: $30 Plus fees
Day of Show GA: $40 Plus fees
Advance VIP: $60 Plus fees
Super VIP: $80 Plus fees
Vol Jam Bus Ride: $25 Plus fees

Ticket Type Info
General Admission Ticket:
Receives entry into the show. 
VIP Ticket:
Receives early entry into parking lot and show.
Preferred viewing area. 
VIP Gift pack, including show poster and band merchandise item. 
Private restroom facilities. 
Super VIP Ticket:
Receives early entry into parking lot and show, first in!
Preferred Parking area close to venue gates. 
Preferred viewing area
VIP Gift pack, including show poster and band merchandise item.
Private restroom facilities. 
FREE Catered BBQ Lunch

Vol Jam Bus Ride:
Bus ride to and from Volunteer Jam at Jomeokee show. 
(4) possible pick up and drop off locations.
Complimentary beverages during ride. 

Drop off and pick up at venue box office."
Submitted release

No comments: