"10. Surprises: Can't tell you everything we have in store!
9. Sleep late: After dancing the night away, take the elevator home to a phantasmagorical guestroom, and you'll get a $50 break ($169 rather than the best rate of $219 for that night) and O.Henry will send another $50 donation to GGF. Included is a delicious Southern breakfast buffet on Sunday morning (until 10:30 AM) plus a later check-out time of 2 PM. Call 854-2000 to reserve.
8. The return of the Green Party: After the Gala (at 10pm) journey down one level and be transported from a 70s glam cocktail party to a more rambunctious disco world on O.Henry's newly updated and expanded Terrace Level. Venue includes a mystical black light corridor, shades of green and white disco, a wine cellar room and a walled garden.
7. Live music: The uber talented Jessica Mashburn performs in the grand lobby.
6. Retro décor: Designed by the extraordinary Bradshaw Orrell.
5. Mega Silent Auction: Help our community while getting some great deals at one of the biggest auctions in Greensboro.
4. Special Drinks: Flash back to the 70s with some variations on some classics.
3. Food Lovers Dream: Savor 20+ selections specially created by Green Valley Grill Executive Chef Leigh Hesling. Stroll between chef's stations and feisty cocktail bars, with grand banqueting tables in between. Weather permitting, chefs prepare flambé dishes in the "fire and ice" Cloister Garden.
2. Community: See old friends (and not so old) and make new ones! This year's format makes it easy to mingle, visit and build community. There'll even be a separate "lounge" in the Pavilion with mohair and leather club seating.
1. Event of the Year: This "not to be missed" shindig will not only be the biggest of the year for the LGBTQ community, but for the entire city. Join a veritable "takeover" of the O.Henry.
Don't forget to help us meet the Challenge Grant from O.Henry Hotel - if we have 350 people at the Gala and Green Party, they will double their sponsorship of our event! This means we make more money so we can invest more money back into the community! Hurry - we need to hear from you by Wednesday at 5:00pm!