"Guilford Technical Community College’s Office of Marketing and Public Information has received eight awards from the National Council for Marketing and Public Relations (NCMPR) for its outstanding achievements in communications.
The District II Medallion Awards is the only regional competition of its kind honoring excellence exclusively among marketing and PR professionals at two-year colleges.
This year, GTCC received gold, silver and bronze awards in the following categories:
· Gold, Quick Facts Infographic Flyer
· Gold, Fall 2014 Recruitment Postcard
· Gold, GTCC 2014-2015 Viewbook
· Bronze, Emergency Management Program Brochure
· Silver, GTCC 2014-2015 Branding and Recruitment Commercial
· Bronze, New Program Helps Students Get on Track, Feature Article
· Bronze, Life After Combat, Feature Article Series
· Silver, GTCC holiday cookie tins
Guilford Technical Community College is the third largest of 58 institutions in the NC Community College System. GTCC serves more than 40,000 students annually from five campuses and a Small Business Center. Learn more at www.gtcc.edu."
- A Press Release