Page High Senior Awarded Trinity Scholarship

The prestigious scholarship is valued at more
than $250,000 over four years at Duke

"Greensboro, N.C. – Peter Byron Hase of Greensboro, a senior at Page High, recently received the A.J. Tannenbaum Trinity Scholarship.

The scholarship, valued at more than $250,000 over four years, covers full tuition, fees, room and board and a small stipend for books at Duke University.

“I’m very excited to be attending Duke this fall as a Trinity scholar, where I intend on double majoring in Public Policy and Economics,” says Hase. “Until then, I’m happy to call Page my high school, as I’ve grown to love the community here over the years.”

“Peter is an amazing young man and student,” says AP Human Geography Teacher Elizabeth Dockery-Wright. “His genuine interest and knowledge of international politics and the interdependence of the world is refreshing. I have learned a great deal from teaching and working with him!”


Hase is one of two GCS students to receive the prestigious Trinity Scholarships. Jake Peter Thomas, senior at The Early College at Guilford, was awarded the Herman W. Bernard Trinity Scholarship."

- A Press Release

No comments: