Greensboro Primary '07: Joe Wilson

The following is City Council District 3 candidate Joe Wilson's complete response to our survey. Click here for the list of questions.

Joe Wilson
• Date of birth: May 28, 1962
• Profession, or former profession if retired: Real estate
• Name of employer, if applicable: Yost and Little Realty
• Previous political experience, if any: None
• Level of education, and name of school from which highest degree was received: High School / GTCC
• Please list any campaign websites or blogs: www.joewilsonforcitycouncil.com

1. I think that the city is putting changes in place to more efficient. I have no changes to suggest. (20)
2. No answer
3. Streamlining our city approval process for new businesses will help with the process. (14)
4. Actual number of documented jobs created after a 12 month period of employment. (14)
5. Reduced fees, more representation for business owners who operate in Greensboro but might not reside in the city limits. (20)
6. I don’t want anyone at minimum wage. It is supposed to be a starting wage not a regular rate of pay. It would really hurt people more than help them in the long run to increase it . (39)
7. I favor re-investment of existing commercial properties to reduce sprawl and not to stretch the city services capabilities. (19)
8. I don’t think that is a matter for the City Council to be involved in. (16)
9. I want to see the final outcome before I comment. (11)
10. No, not with subpoena power. I have said I would consider the creation of a citizen’s review panel for public information purposes to aid in Governmental transparency. (28)

No comments: