moe. set list and a bump for Fincastle's Diner

Open with the Stones, close with a Grateful Dead staple, and throw a Little Feat classic in the middle? Sounds like a great set to me.

moe.
3/11/10
The Carolina Theatre ~ Greensboro, NC

{8:30 PM > 9:25 PM EST}

I: Can't You Hear Me Knocking#, Understand, Plane Crash, All Roads Lead To Home, Okayalright* > St. Augustine

{10:00 PM > 11:20 PM EST}

II: Deep This Time, Willin', Bring You Down > The Pit > Tailspin > Tambourine, Mexico, Faker

Enc: It, Deal

.
{# LTP >
6/08/07 > approx 241 shows ago
* w/ false start}


Also, here's a note from bassist Rob Derhak (the subject of last week's Tunes story) posted on moe.'s blog in regards to a downtown Greensboro dining institution. Looks like we have Fincastle's to thank for such a rocking set list.

~

"Just ate lunch At Fincastle Diner in Greensboro, NC today. I consider myself a burger afficianado, so I ordererd from this diner today. Hot darn, was that a good Cheeseburger and fries, at least top 5 for me, highly recomended. The whole lunch thing inspired me to write a good ol time Rock n Roll set for tonight, I'm pretty excited.

Signing off for now,

Rob"



No comments: