We had to cut Agenda, our citizen engagement calendar, from the print edition of YES! Weekly this week. Here's the information about meetings you may want to attend over the next seven days.
• The operating committee and the project concept committee of the Greensboro Performing Arts Center Task Force meet on Aug. 20 respectively from 1 to 3 p.m. and from 4 to 6 p.m. at the Community Foundation of Greater Greensboro, located at 330 S. Greene St.
• Occupy Winston-Salem holds its general assembly on Aug. 19 from 3 to 5 p.m. at the Community Arts Café, located at 411 W. 4th St. in Winston-Salem.
• The Guilford County School Board governance committee meets on Thursday at 8:30 a.m. in the Swann Room of the district’s administrative offices, located at 712 N. Eugene St. in Greensboro.
• The High Point City Council meets on Aug. 20 at 4:45 p.m. in council chambers of the Municipal Building, located at 211 S. Hamilton St.
• The Winston-Salem City Council meets on Aug. 20 at 7 p.m. in Room 230 of City Hall, located at 101 N. Main St.
• The Greensboro City Council meets on Aug. 21 at 5:30 p.m. in council chambers at the Melvin Municipal Office Building, located at 300 W. Washington St.
• The Winston-Salem/Forsyth County School Board meets on Aug. 21 at 6 p.m. in the Auditorium in the Education Building, located at 4801 Bethania Station Road in Winston-Salem.
• The Forsyth County Mental Health Collaborative hosts a discussion about cuts to mental-health and substance abuse funds at the Downtown Health Plaza, located at 1200 Martin Luther King Drive, on Wednesday at 5:30 p.m.