Top Triad Realtor to Join Leonard Ryden Burr

Mary Preston Yates, who is consistently one of the Triad’s top-producing residential realtors, has announced that she will join Leonard Ryden Burr Real Estate as of Friday, Jan. 31. A licensed realtor in North Carolina since 1989, Yates was the “Tops in the Triad Producer” for Berkshire-Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty (formerly Prudential Carolinas Realty) from 2004 to 2013. Yates, who was also a member of the Chairman’s Circle and a Platinum Award Winner, closed nearly $26 million in home listings and sales in 2013. She was a shareholder and director of Graham & Boles Properties and was the recipient of its Emma B. Graham Top Producer award in 1998 and 1999 and 2001-2003. Yates attributes her success to a sincere passion for her work. “Real estate is more than just a job to me. It is my life’s calling. There is nothing that makes me happier than helping buyers and sellers fulfill their dreams. At this point in my 25-year career, I was seeking an opportunity for growth, both professional and personal. I found this opportunity to reunite with old friends, and to help continue building the best locally owned real estate company, to be a sound business decision for both my clients and myself. I am excited to join the LRB family!” The idea of joining a real estate firm founded and headquartered in Winston-Salem was appealing to her at this point in her career, Yates said. LRB was founded in 2004 by Michael Ryden, Greg White, Curtis Leonard and Brooke Burr, who were top agents at Graham & Boles. LRB is now the largest locally owned, non-franchised real estate company in the Winston-Salem market and promotes its “local agents” with “local knowledge.” For more information about LRB, go to www.lrbrealestate.com.

No comments: