"The Greensboro Parks and Recreation Department is hosting its fourth annual Santa’s Mailbox Project. Children are encouraged to write letters to Santa and drop them into one of the City’s special Santa Mailboxes between November 2 and December 2. The mailboxes are located at the following recreation centers:
· Cultural Arts Center, 200 N. Davie St.
· Glenwood Recreation Center, 2010 Coliseum Blvd.
· Griffin Recreation Center, 5301 Hilltop Rd.
· Lewis Recreation Center, 3110 Forest Lawn Dr.
· Windsor Recreation Center, 1601 Gate City Blvd.
If children would like to receive a letter back from the North Pole, they must include their name and address, including zip code, so Santa knows where to send his letter.
For more information, contact Gina Carmon with the Greensboro Parks and Recreation Department at 336-373-2928."
- A Press Release