"Greensboro, NC — Triad Goodwill’s Rock the Runway is just one week away on Friday, February 26 from 5:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. at the Elm Street Center, 203 South Elm Street, Greensboro, NC 27401. Here are 10 things you need to know about Greensboro’s premier fashion show:
· Watch a behind-the-scenes video and TV commercial on the Triad Goodwill YouTube channel. While you’re there, watch Triad Goodwill Changes Lives to discover how this fundraiser helps your neighbors who are un- and underemployed.
· The Silent Auction will have more than 50 fabulous items, including a Bruce Springsteen VIP package!
· There is an amazing tissue paper dress in the Rock the Runway window display at Elm Street Center.
· Get a preview of Host Lauren Melvin’s dress shopping segment, set to air Monday morning.
· Meet the seven sensational designers and judges Princess Johnson, Susan Ladd, Katie O’Brien and Lynn Wooten on our Rock the Runway blog.
· Vote by 5:00 p.m. on Monday for your favorite News & Record newsprint garment in the Unconventional Material Challenge.
· Guests can shop Willows by Goodwill boutique throughout the evening, featuring the crème de la crème from Triad Goodwill’s stores.
· Arrive in style at the front door and Bugatti Valet Services will park your vehicle for $10. FREE parking is available via Davie Street in the deck behind Elm Street Center and the marked surface lot behind Cone Denim.
· Swag Bags are included for Fashionista Tables and front row VIP seats.
· Pay $25 to pose on stage for a professional photographer and get proofs by email.
Ready to go? A limited number of VIP ($100) and Premium ($60) seats are still available on GoodwillRockTheRunway.org.
Rock the Runway is presented by Common Giant with additional support by 4 Seasons Hair, A to Zen Massage, American Premium Beverage, Bank of America, Barringer Distributing Co., Candace’s Cupcake Creations, Clinton Press, Elm Street Center, Firefly Store Solutions, Heat Transfer Sales, News & Record, Lincoln Financial Group, Painted Plate, Premier Federal Credit Union, Senn Dunn Insurance, Torey Searcy Photography, WFMY News 2, 107.5 WKZL, and Zoe’s.
About Triad Goodwill:
Triad Goodwill (Goodwill Industries of Central North Carolina, Inc.) promotes the value of work by providing career development services and work opportunities for people with employment needs. In the past year, Triad Goodwill served 17,179 people in the community and helped place 3,556 workers in competitive employment. 85 cents of every dollar earned at Triad Goodwill’s retail stores goes into job training for residents of the Triad."
- A Press Release