"Greensboro City offices are closed on Monday, Jan.19 in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
The following services and facilities will operate on a holiday schedule:
· No garbage, recycling, bulk trash, yard waste, or appliance collections take place on Monday, January 19. That day’s collections instead take place on Tuesday, January 20, and Tuesday’s collections take place on Wednesday, January 21.
· The White Street Landfill and Solid Waste Transfer Station are both closed on Monday, January 19.
· The Greensboro Public Library system and the Greensboro Historical Museum are closed Monday, January 19.
· Greensboro Transit Authority (GTA) and HEAT will operate hourly service from 6 am to 10 pm.
· Parks and Recreation administrative offices, parks and facilities are operating on an altered holiday schedule. Visit www.greensboro-nc.gov/PRSchedule to see the complete listing.
· Emergency service is available for water and sewer needs after normal business hours and on weekends. Water customers can call 373-2489 (CITY) to report water or sewer problems. After placing the call, please follow the prompts to connect to the Water Resources dispatcher."
- A Press Release