Don't Forget! Deadline is December 20th
Celebrate this great holiday tradition by entering our first PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST!
Action Greensboro and The Public Art Endowment at The Community Foundation of Greater Greensboro are partnering to celebrate one of the most beloved annual public art installations in town -- the Lighted Holiday Balls that transform city neighborhoods time of year!
And we're inviting the public to participate in a fun Instagram Photo Contest!
Here's how it works:
- Take a photo of -- or a selfie with -- our local Lighted Holiday Balls
- Photos should be taken between now and December 20, 2015
- During this time-frame, post your photos to a public Instagram profile
- Each photo posted for consideration must include all three of these tags: #GSOLightedHolidayBalls, #soGSO and #PublicArtGSO
- Photos will be judged by a committee of Action Greensboro and Public Art Endowment representatives
- A "People's Choice" prize also will be given to the photo that receives the most "likes" ... so share news of the contest with others and get them to vote!
The Grand Prize is an overnight stay at the beautiful O.Henry Hotel (a value of $309!) Additional prizes include generous gift certificates and special deals from Undercurrent Restaurant, 913 Whiskey Bar, 1618 Concepts, Scrambled! Southern Diner, Lindley Park Filling Station, Josephine's Kitchen Catering and more!
Special thanks to these businesses
for supporting this fun contest!